Wednesday, May 12, 2010

twitterest tweets (no this is not under 140 characters)

i don't tweet and perhaps i have issues with an online forum on which people can blurt things out in less than 140 characters only because i have serious issues with run-on sentences, but there is definitely something to be said for minimalism in expression, and between academic and professional and social reasons, the idea of twitter has definitely crossed my mind lately, albeit fleetingly, but then when my best friend and her boyfriend started tweeting and i actually appreciated the content, the idea has moved to the forefront of my mind, and might end up on my to-do list - in any case for now, i like myself some breakfast, lunch and dinner because the links are funny, ridiculous and awesome just like meg. 'follow' them, you twitter users!